1. Acceptance of Terms
- Materials include information, data, documents, images, photographs, graphics audio, videos, webcasts or products
- Services include transmitting, downloading or uploading material from HHMK websites
The website, services and materials with their selection and arrangement are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, patent, trade secret and other intellectual and proprietary rights. Except under certain circumstances, HHMK and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied rights to use the website, material or services.
The trademarks, services and logos displayed on the website are the property of HHMK or third parties. You are not permitted to use the trademarks without a written and signed license from HHMK.
3. Restricted Uses
Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, upload, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from HHMK. You must agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained or in application to such materials (including trademark notice, copyright or restriction in any material that you download). Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of HHMK copyright and other propriety rights.
4. Proprietary Rights
All trade names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks and other product and service names and logos on the website and within the content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as a grant of a license or right to use any of the trademarks on this website without written and signed permission from HHMK or third party trademark owners . Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or other material is strictly prohibited and HHMK will take all necessary actions to enforce these rights.
5. Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
6. Notice Specific to Documents Available On This Website
Permission to use documents from HHMK websites is granted according to the following:
- The copyright notice below appears in all copies, and the copyright notice and this copyright notice appear as well
- No modification or changes of any documents are made
HHMK documents identified above do not include the design or layout of HHMK websites or any other HHMK owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any HHMK website can be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by HHMK.
7. Information submitted through the HHMK Websites
8. Links to or from Third Party WebsitesExcept as otherwise expressly stated by HHMK or an HHMK website, HHMK is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party websites that link to or are linked from the HHMK websites. The linked websites are not under the control of HHMK and HHMK is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, including any changes or updates to such websites. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information made available through any third party websites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party. HHMK is only providing these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HHMK of the website. We shall have the right at any time and sole discretion to block any links to HHMK through technological or other means without prior notice.
9. Monitoring and Protecting the System from Intrusion
All computer systems are subject to monitoring, so as to assure proper functioning of the system and to provide security for the computer system’s operation. You are consenting to the exercise of our monitoring services by using the computer systems. HHMK reserves the right to use any legal appropriate measure to prevent and investigate anyone that attempts to deface, delete, modify or tamper with or abuse any HHMK website, server, database, information system or technology asset.
Products purchased through the HHMK website are subject to the return policies found in the Policies and Procedures.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty
To the extent allowed by law, ALL PERSONAL AND GROUP SALES VOLUME INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION THERE SHALL BE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ORPUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO PERSONAL AND GROUP SALES VOLUME INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR BONUSES, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, AND DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS, INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION), EVEN IF WE OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HHMK, its officers, director, employees, agents, or related companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever arising under or as a result of these terms and conditions, the use or inability to use this website or the contents of this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not HHMK is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. Without limiting the foregoing, everything in this website is provided to you “as is” and “as available”.
Time of delivery shall depend on the Buyer’s location and will vary on an individual basis. Any estimate provided by the Seller regarding delivery shall not be a warranty and any reliance on delivery estimates shall be done so at the buyers own risk. The Seller shall reasonably endeavour to process all orders within three (3) working days of an order.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. Any estimate of the delivery of goods provided is based on our best estimates at the time of the Buyer’s placing of the order. We will use our reasonable endeavours to process all orders within three (3) working days of an order.
The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that, notwithstanding anything else stated on the Website:
- HHMK cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the stated delivery time frames;
- Unforeseen circumstances may effect and alter delivery times;
- Except where required by applicable law, HHMK shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense, or injury to the Buyer or any third party as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
The goods will be delivered to ONE (1) delivery address which will be specified by the Buyer during the order process. Buyer’s are required to submit separate orders if the products are to be sent to different addresses.
The delivery address must be an address that permits delivery during normal business hours from Monday to Friday.
Delivery shall be made through the postal service or through a courier service, collectively referred to as mail services. If these mail services are unable to deliver your goods to the specified delivery address due to size restrictions of the package, or access restrictions on the address, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to work with these mail services on retrieving the goods.
Upon delivery, Buyers must inspect the goods and check that the goods delivered match what was ordered. If there is obvious damage to the goods due to transit or if the goods delivered do not match what was ordered, Buyers must contact our Customer Service Centre at the earliest working day. Please have the order number ready, as well as the details of the damage and/or discrepancy in order. Any goods replaced due to being defective, damaged, missing or incorrect will be delivered to you free of charge.
Before installing any products delivered to you, you are responsible for ensuring that the products received are in good order and that there is no damage to, or any faults or defects in the goods.
HHMK is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of incorrect installation. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is properly installed.
HHMK is not liable for any damage done to the unit and/or its parts due to incorrect installation of the unit. Warranty
If the product is returned within fourteen (14) days, we will provide a full money back guarantee. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ship the item back to us at the Buyer’s expense, and to ensure that all parts of the HHMK Alkaline Water Ionizer are returned to us. The cost of any missing part will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
The HHMK Alkaline Water Ionizer comes with a two (2) years warranty. The warranty covers:
- Parts plus shipping for the first sixty (60) days from date of purchase
- Parts excluding shipping after the first sixty (60) days from date of purchase
The warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Any incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, or improper care of the product;
- Any defects or malfunctions due to fire, flood, natural disasters, civil unrest, theft, animal or insect infestation;
- Replacement filters and/or parts;
- Any damage due to unauthorized installations, repairs, and/or modifications. For the avoidance of doubt, only HHMK engineers are authorized to install, repair, and/or modify the HHMK Water Ionizer units;
- Any unit that has its serial number removed, defaced or altered in any manner whatsoever; and
- Any product that is not sold directly by HHMK or an authorized dealer.
Defective replacement filters and/or parts can be exchanged within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. No exchanges or replacements will be made after the first thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
For hygiene reasons, water containers cannot be returned and/or exchanged. All sales of water containers are final.
16.Return & Refund
All products are sold “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
You will be required to provide evidence of any goods that are faulty, missing parts, defective or damaged upon delivery, including where possible photographic evidence. Once we have received your advice of any faulty or damaged goods we will liaise with you to resolve the issue.
Please ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, tubing, adapters, and documentation that were included when you received it. All units, systems, components, parts and filters will be inspected upon being returned. Or we have the option to decline acceptance of the return.
Use of website
HHMK does not accept any responsibility for losses or damages whatsoever arising out of access to, use of, or reliance on any information posted on the site.
HHMK’s liability from or in connection with the use of the web site, for whatever legal reason, is restricted to damage that HHMK or its agents or employees have caused with malice intent, with gross negligence or, if infringing essential contractual obligations, slight negligence.